Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a teaching alliance focused on improving our members. Our trade ratio is 2.5/1.5/1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Other games?
Expeditions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 pm by mrlinderman

» Expeditions
Expeditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 am by Guest

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Expeditions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JustDefiance

JustDefiance

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:46 am

Post your expedition results here.
Back to top Go down
JustDefiance

JustDefiance

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:07 am

Your expedition discovered a small asteroid from which some resources could be harvested.
Metal 9.600 have been captured. 

Our expedition took over a ghost ship which was transporting a small amount of Dark Matter. We didn`t find any hints of what happened to the original crew of the ship, but our technicians where able to rescue the Dark Matter.
Dark Matter 394 have been captured.
Entry from the communications officers logbook: It feels great to be the first ones traveling through an unexplored sector.

Due to a failure in the central computers of the flagship, the expedition mission had to be aborted. Unfortunately as a result of the computer malfunction, the fleet returns home empty handed.
Entry from the communications officers logbook: It seems that this part of the universe has not been explored yet. 
Back to top Go down
JustDefiance

JustDefiance

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:02 am

Your expedition ran into the shipyards of a colony that was deserted eons ago. In the shipyards hangar they discover some ships that could be salvaged. The technicians are trying to get some of them to fly again.

The following ships are now part of the fleet:
Espionage Probe 9

Entry from the communications officers logbook: It seems that this part of the universe has not been explored yet. 
Back to top Go down
Reamees

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:57 am

On an isolated planetoid we found some easily accessible resources fields and harvested some successfully.
Deuterium 1.866 have been captured.

...nice one for beginner and one not so lucky...

The connection to our expedition fleet was interrupted for a short time. We could decrypt their last message. They are under heavy attack, the aggressors could not be identified.
Back to top Go down
Giltos

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 am

Some really desperate space pirates tried to capture our expedition fleet.

and

We came across the remains of a previous expedition! Our technicians will try to get some of the ships to work again.

The following ships are now part of the fleet:
Light Fighter 2
Espionage Probe 2

Back to top Go down
dc3412

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:08 pm

We needed to fight some pirates which were, fortunately, only a few.

Our expedition was attacked by a small group of unknown ships!

On an isolated planetoid we found some easily accessible resources fields and harvested some successfully. Crystal 10.302 have been captured.

The expedition was able to capture and store some Dark Matter.
Dark Matter 337 have been captured.
Back to top Go down

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expeditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expeditions   Expeditions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expeditions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven :: Public :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: